Updates Regarding The Coronavirus (COVID-19)
CareerSource Gulf Coast is provided with updated reports regarding COVID-19 several times daily. We will continue to assess the situation and provide information regarding workforce resources and alerts to this page as the information becomes available.
We are here for you
CareerSource Gulf Coast is committed to both the well being of our staff and customers. In order to insure the safety of our staff and customers, we ask that anyone who:
- is experiencing flu-like symptoms,
- has been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for the virus, or
- has been tested/awaiting results
Please refrain from making an appointment or visiting any of our centers. We will continue to provide workforce services to our job seekers, businesses, community and partners during this difficult time, but we are having to temporarily alter our service delivery methods.
We are moving to an appointment-only business model, at this time, in order to maintain a safe environment for our staff members and clients. Due to the high number of lay offs, we will prioritize appointments for Reemployment Assistance (Unemployment Compensation) claims. This includes the initial filing process and follow-up data entry.
To make an appointment, click here.
If you have any difficulties trying to make an appointment, please call (850) 872-4340.
We will continue to serve employers and job seekers, leveraging technology to conduct and/or schedule appointments, send and receive documentation and facilitate outreach to Bay, Gulf and Franklin Counties. We will still be able to provide resources, including connections to skilled talent and job referrals.
CareerSource Gulf Coast Updates
- CareerSource Gulf Coast is postponing all public events, including job fairs, onsite recruitment, workshops and community events, until further notice.
- We encourage you to follow us on social media to receive immediate updates. You can also download this page as a shortcut to your computer desktop.
- Click here for a list of our office locations and telephone numbers. You can also call (850) 872-4340 ext. 8200 for immediate assistance in regard to the Coronavirus.
+ Job Seekers
+ Welfare Transition and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Updates to Welfare Transition and SNAP requirements click here
+ Bay, Gulf and Franklin County Employers
+ General Resources Regarding COVID-19